30TH AUGUST 2015
DURBAN COUNTRY CLUB
With increased demand, industrial farming has turned food production into a machine that puts profit and efficiency, ahead of health and sustainability. SLOW MEAT brings together farmers, butchers, hand crafted artisan meat product producers, chefs and consumers to highlight the growing demand for meat that is good, clean and fair for all.
A first in KwaZulu Natal – ten of KZN’s premier chefs collaborating to cook you a
sumptuous feast. This unique outdoor experience will be held on Sunday 30th August
2015 at Durban Country Club.
● 10 different nose to tail cuts of grass fed Afrikaner beef, each prepared by a premier chef
● 12 artisan producers selling handcrafted meat products
● KZN Wine Master
● Craft beer brewer
You will receive:
● 5 randomly selected tickets – each for a different plate each prepared from 5 selected chefs
● 1 ticket for an offal dish
● 1 golden ticket to award your favourite chefs creation (winning chef wins a Big Green Egg)
Date: 30th August 2015
Time: 11h30 – 16h00
Ticket Price: R295.00 per person.
Cash Bar available
Under 12 – R75.00 includes burger,
homemade chips, fresh cordial,
free access to the kids zone.